The purpose of the Web site is:
- To serve the fellowship of District 15.
- To serve as a resource for the members of District 15, professionals working with alcoholics, the media, and the public at large.
- To provide accurate and consistent information about the location and times of A.A. meetings in District 15.
- To provide information about services and activities provided by District 15.
- To encourage participation of District 15 members, groups and committees in District 15 services and activities.
- Oversight of the Web site shall be the responsibility of the members of District 15 acting through their GSR’s.
- The Web Site Committee shall provide an annual report regarding web site activity to the Committee on Public Information (P.I.).*
- The Web site shall make use of existing A.A. materials whenever practicable.
- The Web site shall provide contact information to General Service Conference Area 60 and A.A.W.S by listing and linking to existing Web sites.
- The Web site shall provide contact information and assistance by including a list of Officers, Committee Members, Answering Services phone numbers and Email links where applicable.
- The Web site shall include selected Archive information and material.
- The Web site shall welcome users to make suggestions about the Web site design and content.
- This Policy shall be reviewed annually by the members of District 15 acting through their GSR’s.
The District 15 web site policy, reviewed and approved by the members of District 15 on January 5, 2016